Eminent Carpet Cleaning wants to ensure that you have the best possible experience when our skilled technicians come to service your home. There are specific steps we request that you take so that we can work safely, efficiently and on-budget. The rate we quote you is based on proper preparation of the home on your part. Please, follow these simple guidelines to guarantee great service!
1. Prepare your family to keep clear of the area being cleaned. In order to keep clients safe, we request that they not plan to walk around the rooms being cleaned during our visit. Pre-treatment of your flooring results in slipperiness, and we want to be certain you and your family do not slip on areas where carpet meets tile or hardwood. Additionally, we want to ensure that no one trips over our vacuum and solution line hoses. Make a plan for all members of the household to keep clear of the cleaning area during our visit.
2. Please remove all possible furniture from rooms slated for cleaning. If it isn’t possible to remove large furniture, we can carefully clean around it, but please remove dining room chairs, end tables, coffee tables, magazine racks, plants, and any other small to medium-sized furniture. If you cannot move small furniture on your own, ask us for help. We’ll be happy to assist! We can help you move a sofa or dining room table, if needed.
Most clients temporarily store the furniture they’ve moved in areas with hard surfaces such as bathtubs, attached garages and any room not slated to be cleaned. If we’re cleaning your bedroom, you can place small items on top of your bed for temporary storage.
It is not necessary for you to remove large furniture such as china cabinets, entertainment centers, most desks, pianos, bookcases, grandfather clocks and appliances. Feel free to leave these in the room – we’ll clean around them.
3. To ensure best results, thoroughly vacuum all carpet slated to be treated, and use a crevice tool along the wall edges and on steps, using a home vacuum. This would be a good time to install a clean vacuum bag to ensure optimal performance of your appliance. This is especially important if you have pets that shed. If we will be cleaning your furniture please vacuum off pet hair and any debris under the cushions.
4. To protect full-length draperies that hang to the ground, please hang them on coat hangers.
5. To protect bedspreads or bedskirts, please tuck them up so that they do not touch the floor.
6. When the technician arrives, please draw attention to any spots or stains that may require special attention. If possible, explain the cause of the spot to the technician. If we are made aware of the cause, it will assist us in choosing the right product to treat and remove the stain.
7. Please let your pets know that our technicians do not bite. We would appreciate mutual consideration in this regard. Please secure pets in a safe area, away from the area to be cleaned, so that they do not bite, bark or run around.
8. We may need access to a water source. We prefer a water hook up in the garage or an outside faucet . Please let our technician know if any of your faucets are broken or have leaks so that he doesn’t try to hook up to them.
9. We arrive towing a trailer and request that you clear vehicles from the front of your home. We do not need to park in your driveway. We need to park in the space closest to the door through which we’ll be entering your home.
If you know you’ll need to step out during our cleaning appointment, please park your car in an accessible location. Our vehicle may block part of your driveway, so don’t get blocked in.
10. Payment is required upon completion of our work. We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Your Preparation Keeps Us On Schedule, For You And All Our Customers!
When you schedule services, you’ll be given an arrival time window. Our technicians make every effort to arrive promptly, but on occasion, we may have to adjust our schedule, in which case, you will receive a phone call alerting you to the delay. We do not rush through one job just to arrive on time for another. We do a thorough job for every customer!
By properly preparing your home for cleaning, you are helping us to keep on schedule. This is vital to our offering a great carpet cleaning experience throughout Livermore and the Tri-Valley region. If you must reschedule an appointment, please give us as much notice as possible so that we can adjust our plan of work for the day. We appreciate your consideration.
Eminent Carpet Cleaning is ready to deliver an exceptional clean. Thank you for doing your part in properly preparing your home for our appointment. We look forward to serving you!